“To hand on to your children the faith you received from your parents is your first duty and your greatest privilege as parents. The home should be the first school of religion, as it must be the first school of prayer.”
— Pope John-Paul II
Primary/Middle School (1 st – 8 th grades)
We will continue using Sophia Institute’s Family of Faith program this year. The sessions will focus on Prayer. There are few changes you need to know about.
- Students in 1 st – 8 th grade will meet on campus twice a month on ONE of the following options (whichever you choose when registering): Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm, Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm OR Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm.
- Parents and students will attend the first FOF session each month during your chosen class day/time, only students will attend the second session.
- Unless otherwise noted, parents will meet in the Activity Center and students will meet in the Education Building.
|Parent Meeting||September||7 th or 8 th|
|Parents & Students||October||5 th or 6 th|
|Students||October||19 th or 20 th|
|Parents & Students||November||2 nd or 3 rd|
|Students||November||9th or 10th|
|Parents & Students||Nov/Dec||30th or 1st|
|Parents & Students||January||11th or 12th|
|Students||January||25th or 26th|
|Parents & Students||February||1st or 2nd|
|Family Event - Lent||February||15th or 16th|
|Parents & Students||March||8th or 9th|
|Parents & Students||April||5th or 6th|
|Students||April||26th or 27th|
|Parents & Students||May||17th or 18th|
Times: Tuesdays – 4:30 or 6:30pm or Wednesdays – 5:30pm
First Reconciliation/First Communion
|Parent Meeting for First Reconciliation & First Communion||Sunday, Sept 26||6:30pm||Activity Center|
|First Reconciliation Session||Tues., Sept. 28 or Wed., Sept. 29||4:30/6:30 or 5:30pm||Activity Center|
|First Reconciliation Retreat||Sunday, Nov 7||4:00-5:45pm||Activity Center|
|First Reconciliation||Tues., Nov. 16 or Wed., Nov.17||6:30pm||Church|
|First Communion Session||Tues., Feb. 8 or Wed., Feb. 9||4:30/6:30 or 5:30pm||Activity Center|
|First Communion Retreat||Saturday, Apr. 30||9am – 12pm||Activity Center|
High School (9 th – 11 th grades)
- High school classes will be semester-based (a fall semester and a spring semester).
- 9 th and 10 th graders will attend PSR classes both semesters but will need to choose a new class for the spring semester in January (students/parents will receive a sign-up genius link closer to the end of the fall semester).
- 11 th graders will only attend PSR classes from September – December. In December, they will begin Confirmation Prep. More details regarding Confirmation will be provided later (Confirmation will take place at the end of February 2022).
- 9 th – 11 th graders: students/parents will receive a sign-up genius link on a later date for students to choose their actual classes.
- Students in 9 th – 11 th grade will meet on campus on Monday nights (weekly) from 6- 7:30pm.
- We will only offer a limited number of spots for Sunday classes. They will meet on campus Sundays (weekly) from 4:30-6pm (in time for Mass).
|Fall Monday 6:00 – 7:30pm 9 th , 10 th , 11 th Grades||Spring Monday 6:00 – 7:30pm 9 th & 10 th Grades Only|
|September 27||January 31|
|October 4||February 7|
|October 18||February 21|
|October 25||March 7|
|November 8||March 14|
|November 15||March 21|
|November 29||March 28|
|December 6||April 4|
|Fall Sunday 4:30 – Mass 9 th , 10 th , 11 th Grades||Spring Sunday 4:30 – Mass 9 th & 10 th Grades Only|
|September 26||January 30|
|October 3||February 6|
|October 17||February 13|
|October 24||March 6|
|November 7||March 13|
|November 14||March 20|
|November 28||March 27|
|December 5||April 3|
|November||18||Parent & Candidate Meeting||6:30pm|
|December||5||Kick-off Retreat||10:30-6pm Mass|
|January||9||Conf. Session 1||3 - 6pm Mass|
|January||23||Conf. Session 2||8:30 – 11:30am Mass|
|Februrary||6||Conf. Session 3||8:30 – 11:30am Mass|
|Februrary||18-20||Final Retreat (weekend event)|
|Februrary||13||Conf. Practice for option 1||TBA|
|Februrary||17||Conf. Practice for option 2||TBA|
|Februrary||25||Confirmation (option 1)||7pm|
|Februrary||26||Confirmation (option 2)||4:30pm|
Sunday School (optional)
- Sunday School is for children ages 3 – 5 only (Must be 3 by September 30 & fully potty-trained). It is held during the Sunday 9:30 AM Mass Sept. – March. The first class will be Sunday, Sept. 26, 2021. The number of SS students accepted is dependent upon the number of volunteers.
Regina Caeli, Catholic Home Schools or Catholic Schools
- Please let us know if you are schooling at home under these programs.
For planning purposes, registration will close on August 1. Late registration (late fee of $20 per family will apply) will open on September 1. However, we will not be able to accommodate class preferences.